Price Transparency and Patient Billing
This hyperlink, http://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov, to the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) pricing website provides information on payments made to the facility for defined service bundles and procedures.
According to AHCA, “the service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services and…actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.”
No matter which Center For Sight location you visit, our goal is to make paying for your appointment as easy as possible. We offer multiple ways to pay through participating insurance and vision plans.
If you don’t see your insurance or vision plan listed, or you have any questions or concerns about payment, please contact us.
Estimate of Costs
- Montgomery Eye Center, LLC provides, as a practice, a personalized estimate (with charges specific to your anticipated procedure) to each patient prior to surgery.
- Estimates or updated estimates shall also be provided at the request of the patient, prospective patient, or legal guardian within 7 business days from the receipt of the request.
- Actual costs may exceed the estimate.
- Please contact your health insurer or HMO for anticipated cost sharing responsibilities.
How much will my procedure cost? Call 239-310-2020 for more information.
- Montgomery Eye Center, LLC shall provide an itemized statement upon request of the patient or legal representative within 7 business days after patient discharge or 7 business days after the request, whichever is later.
Billing Information and Practices, Collection Process and Financial Assistance
- We, in general, call to let each patient know the estimate of costs, what insurance will cover, and any patient responsibility prior to the day of surgery.
- The Center will bill all valid health insurers. Patient responsibility will be collected at the time of surgery.
- An itemized statement shall be mailed for balances that are the patient’s responsibility.
- Past due balances will be sent to a Collection Agency.
- Financial Assistance and Charity Care is available based on individual need.
Services may be provided in this health care facility by the facility as well as by other health care providers that may separately bill you.
- Surgeon Fees—Billed by the Surgeon
- Pathology Fees—Billed by laboratory
- Anesthesia Fees—Billed separately by the surgery center
- Assistant Fees—Billed separately by your physician
Barrett R. Ginsberg Ophthalmology (239) 325-2015
77 8th St S, Naples, FL 34102
KCP Anesthesia, LLC (239) 310-2020
700 Neapolitan Way, Naples, FL 34103
Buck Anesthesia LLC (239 310-2020
700 Neapolitan Way, Naples, FL 34103
Naples Pathology (239) 263-1777
1110 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 306, Naples, FL 34108
Montgomery Eye Center, LLC is a Center For Sight company.
Montgomery Eye Center, LLC employs and provides services to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, handicap, age, or affiliation with fraternal or religious organizations.
See Our Google Reviews
The Link Between Diabetes and GlaucomaGlaucoma, Uncategorized
Diabetes, a life-altering condition characterized by the body’s inability to regulate blood sugar properly, is known for its wide range of complications. One such complication is the increased risk of certain eye conditions, including the group of eye diseases collectively known as glaucoma. Diabetes and Glaucoma Diabetes occurs when the body is either unable to […]
The Benefits of Laser Cataract SurgeryCataract Surgery, Uncategorized
Cataracts are a common problem that appears as we age. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, cataracts affect more than 24.4 million Americans age 40 and older. By 75 years old, about half of all Americans have cataracts. Thankfully, cataract laser surgery, an innovative solution for vision impairment caused by cataracts, has seen rapid […]
Center For Sight Ophthalmologists Perform Free Vision-Restoring SurgeriesMission Cataract, Uncategorized
Center For Sight has completed its annual Mission Cataract event at its Sarasota and Naples surgery centers. Cataract surgeons Dr. David Shoemaker, Dr. William Soscia, Dr. Joshua Kim, Dr. Joaquin De Rojas, Dr. Priya Mathews, Dr. Jon Berlie and Dr. George Brinning performed free life-changing cataract surgeries in the Sarasota and Naples AAAHC accredited surgery […]
The Link Between Diabetes and Glaucoma
The Benefits of Laser Cataract Surgery
Center For Sight Ophthalmologists Perform Free Vision-Restoring Surgeries
Check Us Out On Social.
We are a proud partner of US Eye, a leading group of patient-centric, vertically integrated multi-specialty physician practices providing patients with care in ophthalmology, optometry, dermatology, audiology and cosmetic facial surgery.